When PreciousStyle suggested All black outfit for our collaboration I was going to say no to it then I decided to give it a trial. Always try something new yea?
I don’t like All black outfit, I don’t like the feel of black on my face contrary to people opinion that black looks better on people with fair completion.
Please forgive my manners. Hi guys, welcome to the blog !!! (Ooopz! been a while a use the all time bloggers favorite intro on blog post) Hope you all are doing well?
PreciousStyle’s style is the real definition of Dapper man,his looks are always clean and classic. Check out his styles HERE.
All Black Outfit: Why you should consider trying it.
1. All black Outfit has the ability to slim and instantly make anything look chicer, black like they say represent a number of opposing ideas: power and elegance!
2. You feel very comfortable wearing black outfit, you don’t have to bother about it getting stained even when it does, dust it off and it’s has clean as it was before.
3. You don’t have to worry about matching, it can be layered endlessly. Mix any black pieces you have in your wardrobe.
4. You want to make a statement? Wear All black Outfit. I’m sure you will go unnoticed when you walk into a room
5. It never goes out of style. Fads may go and come, but black is forever.
All Black Outfit is timeless, give it a trail!
So let me get into how I met him. It was during my undergraduate days, 300 or 400 level. I walked into the car park with my friend and the first person I noticed from the queue was him.
Well, because his outfit was different from the rest.As a good girl that I am I immediately lower my gaze(can’t let him catch me looking at him). Board the bus to carry on with my daily school activities.
While I was taking my OOTD (outfit of the day picture) in front of my faculty complex which is what I do everyday(All for the gram). He walked up to us and say I love your trouser and your shoe.
I like yours too, we introduced ourselves, that’s when I found out he is also a blogger. I wasn’t surprise, fashion bloggers don’t step out without looking dapper. Who knows who will stop us on the way for an autograph/picture.*wink
We took pictures together which I end up sharing on the blog. You all know when bloggers meets we always create magic. So yea! That’s my little story of how I met him.
We followed each other on Instagram, truth be told he never disappoint with each post.
So guys? What do you think, is black a colour I should consider wearing more often? Let me know what you think in the comment section.